Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us

Friday 06 Feb 2009

Friday was Eating Leeds' third birthday! I had all the best intentions of posting on the day but my ISP had other ideas and I spent the evening internet-less.

The very first post was a round up of a weekend out in Leeds, written while I was still living in Guildford. Since then I think the posts have become a lot more focussed (well, I try to stuff less into a single post!). I also 'met' a lot of interesting people (in real life I refer to you all as 'my imaginary internet friends'!), learnt a great deal (about food, wine, SEO ...) and cooked and drank more widely than I would have done without Eating Leeds.

I've got lots of plans and changes lined up for 2009 but you'll have to wait to find out about that ... what better excuse that to subscribe to our RSS feed, follow me on twitter or sign up for our emails (don't forget that if you sign up for an email you'll need to verify your subscription by clicking on a link in the first email you receive!).

And yes, I did make cake to celebrate ... and that's why you'll have to come back tomorrow!
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, Happy Birthday to Eating Leeds! Here's to another great year.

3:39 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

Thank you - and I certainly hope so! It's going to be an exciting one, that's for sure!

8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home