Friday, July 04, 2008

Bargain Hunt!

Fri 4 July 2008

Hoult's, my favourite wine shop on Call Lane, is changing hands - next week! In order to shift stock prior to this, everything is currently at 30% off! Yes - everything in the store is 30% off.

There's still plenty left ... the big, big name bubbles have gone, but there's still vintage Pelorus and vintage Veuve, amongst others. And I found plenty of my favourites still in stock.

But you have to hurry as tomorrow (that's Sat 5 July) is the last day. The shop will be closed on Monday and will be reopening in its new guise on Tuesday.

If you're interested ... I've just picked up a Pieropan Soave, a Lindeman's St George Cabernet Sauvignon, a Turckheim Gewurztraminer and a lovely (I hope!) red Burgundy. All for just over £30. I could have done a lot more damage to my wallet and liver except that I'm limited to bus as my means of transport!

1. Hoults, 5 Cherry Tree Walk, Leeds, LS2 7EB, phone: 0113 245 3393

tagged with: ,
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home