Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Potato - The Round Up

Tues 4 March 2008

Finally ... the round up for the event in the order they were received! You can just tell I like lists ...

And finally ... I managed to produce a potato and rosemary pizza!

Thanks to Alexandra and her dessert I think we have enough here to cover a full meal! It looks like Americans are the most enthusiastic potato eaters in the blogging world, although two from Melbourne, Australia is probably a very strong representation on a per head of population basis.

A lot of these recipes are also very quick and I'm certain to be trying out some of them ... I know Andy has his eye on one or two too!

Thank you all for participating ... and if I left anyone out, please leave a comment!
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

6 Comments:

Blogger Vaishali said...

Congratulations on a great roundup- you've got some amazing recipes here. Thanks for including me!

9:52 pm  
Blogger Johanna GGG said...

thanks for the round-up - I agree Australia has a strong blogging fraternity on a per capita basis and we love our spuds! Some great recipe there to follow up now.

10:12 pm  
Blogger Aparna Balasubramanian said...

Thank you for hosting the event and putting together the roundup. I saw some new recipes to try out.

1:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex,
Thanks for a great roundup. It was fun to participate, and I'm looking forward to trying out some of the recipes!

3:15 am  
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks for all checking out the (rather list-like and functional!) round up! And thank you for taking the time to post about potatoes!

9:11 pm  
Blogger The Experimental Gourmand said...

Thanks, Alex, for a great roundup! I often forget how flexible potatoes can be. This has given me some great new things to try!

1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home