Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rapid Round Up

Tues 26 June 2007

Some super quick points of interest ...

Leeds Parish Church (on Kirkgate) is holding a 'Strawberry Fayre' on Sat 7 July. No other details but there is a banner outside the church.

Leodis (formerly on Sovereign Street) appears to have closed down. Wandered past the other day: it looks like it has been closed for quite a while and, although the sign in the window says 'until further notice', it does not look promising.

North (hooray!) is turning ten this weekend. If you pop in you can get a celebratory card with 10 different beers listed on it. If you get through them all by Sunday you'll receive a goodie bag!

I've got a horrible feeling that I've missed something out ... but if I have, I'll put it in my next post.
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Leodis closed just after New Year.
I have heard that it will re-open early September as a Petit Blanc Brasserie like the one in Manchester and other locations.

Steven

9:08 am  
Blogger Alex said...

It looks like you're spot on, Steven! When I got on the bus tonight I grabbed a Metro and that was hidden away in the food section. They also mentioned that Raymond Blanc should be in Leeds for the food festival (August time - hopefully not all in the middle of the day this year!).

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home